This policy outlines the way we at Into Focus Coaching (ABN 47595148988) collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. We may collect personal information of adult and children clients.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT IT?
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect is generally limited to:
- name and contact details,
- job information and
- date of birth; and
- any communications we have.
However, we may also collect:
- sensitive information from you with your consent, such as where we ask for information about your health information; and
- information about how you use our website, via third parties.
How do we collect your personal information?
The main way we collect information is when you give it to us, for example, via our website sign up or other forms, via phone, email, when you submit comments or feedback or via social media. However, we may also collect personal information and sensitive information from a parent or guardian.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We need your personal information to:
- communicate with you in relation to your enquiry;
- conduct our business, and enable your use of our website, and services; and
- in some cases to comply with our legal obligations, such as record keeping.
We also collect personal information to analyse and enhance our business operations and improve your experience with our business. This is used as statistical information to analyse traffic to our website, and to customise content and advertising we provide.
You can opt out of the collection and use of this information by Google. To opt out from Google Analytics, you can go here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You cannot opt out of the collection by Facebook, but you can change your privacy settings and ad preferences. To change your Facebook ad preferences you can go here. https://www.facebook.com/adpreferences/
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION & HOW YOU CAN ACCESS IT?
When do we disclose your personal information?
We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, including against loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, misuse or modification. It is kept securely and accessible only to authorised personnel. Information is kept in accordance with our legal record keeping obligations and then destroyed appropriately. We generally will not disclose your personal information unless:
- you consent;
- it is required or authorised by law*; or
- it is reasonably necessary for one of the purposes for which we collect it.
* This can include where we are of the reasonable belief that there is a serious risk to life, health or safety of you or another person. For example, if there is evidence of clear danger of harm to self and/or others, we may be legally required to report this information to the authorities responsible for ensuring safety. This includes if there is a strong suspicion of physical or sexual abuse or emotional, or neglect or exposure to family violence of any person under 18 years of age. A court order could also require us to release information contained in records.
We will only disclose your sensitive information for the purpose for which you gave it to us or for directly related purposes that you would reasonably expect or if you otherwise agree.
However, we do disclose your personal information where it is necessary to obtain third party services, such as analytics, data storage, payment service providers or marketing and advertising services. To protect your personal information we endeavour to ensure that our third party service providers also comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, but some third parties we use may collect, hold and process personal information overseas. You can opt out of the collection and use of this information by changing your privacy settings or opting out.
How can you access or delete your information?
If you want access to your information to correct or have it deleted please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Except where we are permitted or required by law to withhold it, we will help you. If you consider that we have breached any privacy laws please also email us at email@example.com. You can make a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner phone on 1300 363 992, online at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a- privacy-complaint or post to: Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, GPO Box 5218, Sydney, NSW 2001.
Enquire about an appointment with Into Focus Coaching
Jeanette Rossini’s Accolades
ADDCA (Add Coach Academy)
Education Support (Monash University)
Collaborative & Proactive Solutions (CPS Model) training – Dr Ross Greene
Beyond Behaviors Course – Dr Mona Delahooke
LGBTQ Inclusive Practice (Pride Training)
Youth Mentor Training (Raise Foundation)
Suicide Prevention Training
Working with Children check
Member of AADPA (Australian ADHD Professionals Association)
Member of ICF (International Coach Federation)
Member of Sydney North Health Network
Into Focus Coaching acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land where we work and live. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
We celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders of all communities who also work and live on this land.
Into Focus Coaching is an LGBTQI+ friendly service.